[sakai2-tcc] Could we get a fix version of 2.9.3 ??

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon May 20 05:07:23 PDT 2013

I've added a BLTI 2.1.1 , which corresponds to CLE 2.9.3 [Tentative].

Projects like Polls and Search are on a different version but released at the same time (I think). If there aren't any merged issues for one release, do you increment so that they stay synched?  It so happens that Search had one merged issue in this release, a Catalan translation. Otherwise there might not have been a reason for a 1.4.2 Search to correspond with the 2.9.2 CLE, but it would have been tagged 1.4.2 anyway, just to keep in synch?

Cheers,
Neal