[sakai2-tcc] Could we get a fix version of 2.9.3 ??

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Sun May 19 12:31:29 PDT 2013

Thanks Matthew.

I've updated other projects like Samigo, Lessons, KNL, etc. But I have a
couple of questions. Does the Indie version necessarily have a correlation
to the CLE version? It would be nice to review. ShortURL, SiteStats, etc.
 I don't see a MailArchive project. I see a contrib tool of MailArchiveWow.

What about LTI? CLE 2.9.2 will have BLTI 2.1.0, so for CLE 2.9.3 would we
have tentatively BLTI 2.1.1 ?

Cheers,
Neal

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Matthew Buckett <
matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> Done.
>
> In the CLE project there is: 2.9.3 [Tentative]
>

> On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 6:53 PM, Charles Severance <csev at umich.edu> wrote:
>

>> /Chuck

>   Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
skype: nealkdin