[sakai2-tcc] Topic for networking - Sakai CLE and OAE?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri May 17 13:14:33 PDT 2013

Hi Nicolaas,

Thanks for your input. Fwiw - we have designated OAE as one topic from which people can choose during the Network Cafe, but did not tie it to the CLE or any specific question. We will also have about 1/2 the tables available as open forum. You can write your own topic for the table.

I understand the potential sensitivity of how a topic like this might be brought up, and I trust that you and the OAE team will find the right opportunities to broach the subject. If there is any way I can help, let me know.

See you in a couple of weeks!

Cheers,
Neal