[sakai2-tcc] FYI - Feedback from a Sakai fan

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon May 13 12:46:04 PDT 2013

FYI.

"I love Sakai. I've been at multiple universities with various sites like these and Sakai has so far been my favorite. One thing I would recommend is a more user friendly way to for students to gauge their progress on a wider scale.

I think by offering all of the currently enrolled class grades all in one place would be more efficient, allowing students to track and compare their progress throughout the semester. After all, the majority of students care most about their GPA and the final grades, you could offer some sort of GPA calculator as well.

Thanks for a great program.

Eryn"

This came through the contact form on the sakaiproject.org site.