[sakai2-tcc] FYI - Sakai missing from IMS Global Conf. discussion?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon May 13 08:34:45 PDT 2013

Even Martin is director of Moodle HQ (Moodle Pty Ltd). [1] Sakai as Nicola
said is completely different as there is nobody from the foundation
controlling a roadmap and currently no single corporate affiliate that can
single-handedly direct the future of the CLE. The TCC collectively does
advise the community on a future roadmap. SCA's and edu bring together
these and other changes based on their local desires. Though no there is no
constant official spokesperson that would really fit on a panel like this
one.

[1] http://moodle.com/hq/team/