[sakai2-tcc] FYI - Sakai missing from IMS Global Conf. discussion?

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Mon May 13 07:49:04 PDT 2013

Well, I think the issue is that Sakai doesn't have a CEO or someone like
Martin Dougiamas to invite. I guess Ian would be the only analog, but his
role isn't quite the same and I think he's on vacation right now anyway.

Here's the list of panelists, which the article doesn't provide:
Panel:
Scott Jaschik, Editor, Inside Higher Education- Moderator
John Baker, CEO, Desire2Learn
Jay Bhatt, CEO, Blackboard
Josh Coates, CEO Instructure
Martin Dougiamas, Moodle Founder and Lead Developer, Moodle
Manoj Kutty, CEO, LoudCloud Systems
Matt Leavy, CEO, Pearson eCollege

I know both Dr Chuck and I will be there (and probably some more folks
besides) but I'm not sure that helps.

- Nicola

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 5:56 AM, Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org