[sakai2-tcc] Reminder - Re: Request for Open Apereo Topic ideas

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu May 9 08:19:33 PDT 2013

Hi TCC,

If you want to have input, we need to get your ideas within the next day. Remember this is primarily a networking / ice breaker event so there won't be time for a lot of deep discussion, but it is an opportunity to meet people in the community who share similar interests. By doing this on Monday, we hope it gives you time to connect with others during the week. And we will have Ad Hoc, Self signup meeting spaces you can use.

So far we have:

- MOOCs and MOOC support in Sakai - What's Needed?
- Risks and Rewards of moving into the cloud
- With the advent LTI will we really write native CLE tools anymore ?
- New Technologies for the CLE.  Sakai is close to ten years old.  What's new that might be in Sakai?
- Social Networking and Course Management - Do They Really Belong Together?
- What would a generational leap look like for the Sakai CLE?  Sakai 3.0 and Beyond!

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org