[sakai2-tcc] Request for Open Apereo Topic ideas

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue May 7 12:50:58 PDT 2013

FYI - there probably is not going to be enough time for demos during this particular networking event. Three 20 minute blocks (approx.).

However, MOOC as a topic still fits.

There is a Tech demo on Wednesday night. I think this requires sign up in advance, so if that interest you, please let me know and I'll check with the Program committee.

-- Neal