[sakai2-tcc] Informal Lazy Consensus - Tools Survey

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon May 6 07:41:54 PDT 2013

Probably should make sure you at LEAST have the tools on the
experimental nightly server in the contrib tools list. Here is the
list:

Assignment2
Dashboard
Reports
Hierarchy
Delegated Access
Evaluation
Clog
Dashboard Integration
FormBuilder
Roster2
Endorsed

(leave out hierarchy as instructors would not use that directly)

Might be able to leave out a couple of the others as well. I'll leave
that to others to comment.
-AZ