[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC doodle poll take #2

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri May 3 12:08:22 PDT 2013

We will have two meetings a week, on the 2nd and 4th weeks of the month.

If you've already filled out a poll, you are done, no more action is needed. I will assume that you are available on those times both the 2nd and 4th weeks of the month.

Otherwise, fill out this poll for your times available the 2nd week of the month (original poll) - http://doodle.com/ixthaxk8c9k68ypd

And fill out this poll for your times available for the 4th week of the month - http://doodle.com/tsq3nq6e369if9d5

If your availability is the same for both 2nd and 4th weeks then ONLY fill out the 2nd week of the month doodle poll and I'll count it as your availability for both weeks.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org