[sakai2-tcc] Tool survey example with one tool

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Fri May 3 06:43:39 PDT 2013

I want to circle back to keeping the tools only for core.     I think that's a mistake.  I think  we should attempt to get it all now.   It's annoying to get survey after survey - people will start hitting delete once they see  yet another survey.

Make it 3 pages.   Page 1 Core, Page 2 Contrib, Page 3 - find out what people are using LTI for.   They will fill out what they want.

Megan