[sakai2-tcc] List of tools for survey

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu May 2 12:22:24 PDT 2013

I intentionally left off Resources since I figure it is a foregone conclusion that it is the most used tool in CLE?

Btw, is there a blog tool in core, or is it BlogWow/ contrib tool?

Yeah, LTI is interesting. The advantage of asking about it perhaps is to get people thinking about it, if they aren't already aware. Perhaps I should include a link to this - https://www.edu-apps.org/index.html (for real)  or this - http://www.ltitools.com (he he)

-- Neal