[sakai2-tcc] Summary - TCC - CLECC, Wednesday, May 1, 10 am Eastern Daylight/ 2 pm GMT

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu May 2 08:43:41 PDT 2013

Thanks for the info, I agree every two weeks seems to have the right amount
of content. I believe there were 5-6 attendees on the call and the time was
already mentioned to be bad for Megan, so a Doodle pool to see if there is
a new better time is a good idea, as we've been though a time change and
it's been 6 months.

Thanks!

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org