[sakai2-tcc] Published CLE upgrade summary on Confluence

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Mar 18 08:17:25 PDT 2013

Probably graphically-challenged publisher (that is me :-) ).  I tried several different methods to include the images. I searched google for ideas. This is the best I got.

I'm on Mac OS X .  If generating the graphs in Excel instead of OpenOffice would help, I'll run out and get Excel. If anybody has other suggestions, I'm happy to try or to delegate the task to a graphics-savvy person. Perhaps I should generate the graphics in Keynote (I've got Keynote already)?

Btw, I just deleted the section on how the data was collected, because it was not strictly accurate #1, and because I don't think it is needed (but the "requirements traceability" guy in me just tends to put stuff like that in).

Help with graphics?

Cheers,
Neal