[sakai2-tcc] Which version of LB should I use in

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Sat Mar 16 13:43:02 PDT 2013

Use the one that goes with your system, 1.4 for 2.9, 1.5 for 2.10. For your purposes there's no difference. There are some additional features in 2.10, but I'm guessing they don't affect your code. The main difference is that we can now store properties for item instances. That allows a tool like yours to have configuration information without having to modify the schema.