[sakai2-tcc] Infrastructure discussion for future meeting?

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Mar 13 11:37:06 PDT 2013

I do not see this as threadjacking at all. I see it as a small community victory.

We've identified an important (long-standing) area that someone is working in. We know who is thinking about it, what they're up to, how to provide input or assistance, and we've normalized a few expectations across three of our most established SCAs and a couple of our most established schools -- in the course of a few hours as opposed to wandering in the darkness for a few months of planning in the abstract for potential resource application to some yet-to-be-named, awesomely planned and staffed project.

If anyone thinks that is a misuse of an already wild thread, I will strenuously dissent. This is the best traffic on the TCC list in over a year. :-)

Thanks,
-Noah