[sakai2-tcc] add Target version field in Jira?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:56:30 PDT 2013

I think the merge flags and (correct) fix versions are working ok as is.
It's just a case of knowing what versions of a tool are the ones that are
generally aligned with the Sakai 2.x.x release series.

So for Profile2 it is the 1.5.n releases that are generally made for Sakai
2.9.x. I wrote n because there could be any number of releases of this tool
for each Sakai 2.9.x release since its an indie and can be released off
cycle.

I understand the complexity about trying to find all issues across a large
number of projects all with different versions though. Keeping on top of
the various versions for the various tools is what is needed here, I think.
A label may help, but its just one extra bit of info that needs to be set.
When I resolve an issue I need to set the fix version, merge flag, and now
the correct label. Bit of a PITA, if a filter can just do the same thing
based on multiple projects and their fix versions.

cheers,
Steve