[sakai2-tcc] Sakai The First Ten Years and the Next* Ten Years

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Mar 12 21:18:21 PDT 2013

Apropos w.r.t out recent forward looking discussions, I recorded this YouTube for the Sakai SA meeting last week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2XqE9fm4SM

I also submitted it as a talk in San Diego:

http://www.dr-chuck.com/csev-blog/2013/02/abstract-sakai-the-first-ten-years-and-the-next-ten-years/

It takes a very optimistic view of our current state and optimistic view of the upside possible in the next few years with moderate effort and investment.   I say many glowing things about the TCC and its members.   It echoes many of the themes from my Educause talk with a little more forward looking detail.

Comments welcome.

/Chuck

(*) Only one person's opinion