[sakai2-tcc] Hybrid mode: SAK-23285

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Mar 12 03:52:56 PDT 2013

I don't think a snapshot version of hybrid is equivalent to a released
version of a widely used apache library. I don't think they are even
comparable really.
My point was really that this is inconsistent with how the rest of the
code is built and could cause issues (much like the search thing I
fixed last week where search had code that was no longer being built
and the artifacts were only being downloaded from the sakai maven
repo).

-AZ