[sakai2-tcc] Hybrid mode: SAK-23285

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Mar 12 01:20:14 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Every few weeks a group of volunteers review a groups of Jira's. This helps with the flow of  development.

Currently, I am reviewing https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23285.  Aaron has pointed out that there is a dependency in Sakai to the hybrid mode of Sakai OAE. This makes an offline build of Sakai impossible.

Cutting out the hybrid dependency looks like a policy decision is needed from the TCC. In fact, I am sure we have discussed this in the past. How would you like this bug report to proceed?

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam