[sakai2-tcc] Knowledge Base tool replacement for Online Help?

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Mon Mar 11 22:12:18 PDT 2013

I assume we are talking about what's in:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/edia/knowledgebase/trunk/ ?

I don't think converting the search stuff would be very hard.  Its a
bit of a leaky abstraction as they are returning solr QueryResponse
objects.  But other than that, its just index and search stuff.  You
would just create a new ES index for help, and it would be pretty
straightforward.  Probably few days of dev I'd say (for me anyway).

John Bush
602-490-0470