[sakai2-tcc] Infrastructure discussion for future meeting?

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon Mar 11 18:53:31 PDT 2013

On Mar 11, 2013, at 6:38 PM, Anthony Whyte wrote:

> Hold on my right honorable friend but I don't recall any TCC decision being rendered in the case of Aaron's suggestion that rwiki be "dropped to contrib".  Nor did I sense that we had achieved consensus on the question.  A few opinions were provided on both sides of the issue, that's it.  Tool deprecation/removal is a non-trivial matter and requires something a bit more formal than what was served up in the recent thread on the subject.
>
> No proposal, no decision.  Just talk.   That said, until a proposal is presented to the TCC for consideration the status quo, remains unchanged--rwiki remains an unstealthed part of core.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anthony

We are in agreement - my interpretation of the discussion a week ago was that we left rwiki unchanged (i.e. not moving anywhere) - unless there is more discussion.   I guess that leaving the status quo is not exactly a "decision" - but to me maintaining the status quo was the clear outcome of last week's discussion.and no further discussion was necessary at this point unless someone wanted to bring it back up.

/Chuck