[sakai2-tcc] Infrastructure discussion for future meeting?

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Mar 11 15:38:42 PDT 2013

Hold on my right honorable friend but I don't recall any TCC decision being rendered in the case of Aaron's suggestion that rwiki be "dropped to contrib".  Nor did I sense that we had achieved consensus on the question.  A few opinions were provided on both sides of the issue, that's it.  Tool deprecation/removal is a non-trivial matter and requires something a bit more formal than what was served up in the recent thread on the subject.

No proposal, no decision.  Just talk.   That said, until a proposal is presented to the TCC for consideration the status quo, remains unchanged--rwiki remains an unstealthed part of core.

Cheers,

Anthony