[sakai2-tcc] Infrastructure discussion for future meeting?

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Thu Mar 7 11:37:34 PST 2013

Sakai is a successful established product and the community has had a different model for managing new "stuff".  Incubation is a JASIG process and my understanding is that incubation is part of the process to become sponsored.

One might argue that Sakai is already sponsored and that to put it through incubation is to say it is something lessor.
Megan