[sakai2-tcc] Infrastructure discussion for future meeting?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:47:26 PST 2013

Having a view on what we want in the end would be most valuable. How we get there is a bit more complex though since we have the Jasig infrastructure as well.
We've discussed this on the Board calls to be looked at soon, so it would be good to take something to the board from the CLE side of things.

cheers,
Steve