[sakai2-tcc] Make ECL 2.0 license easily available with the License Maven Plugin

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 06:35:47 PDT 2013

I thought I wrote to this in an earlier email, I don't think any of the below is necessary at all, we already have the license text, all we need to do is ensure the plugin is set in the pom. What we do need to discuss is what the licensing plugin will generate for us.

So to be clear, -1 until we have that discussion.

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPad