[sakai2-tcc] Request to include SAK-22283 in the 2.9.3 tag

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Jun 26 05:43:22 PDT 2013

> First question is, are the changes fine for projects that have an specific
> maintenance team, such as samigo, lessons, kernel...?

Yes, we've been patching and discussing this patch for almost a year now:
17-Jul-2012

> Who has checked the changes for the parts maintained by the CLE team?

It's mainly been Aaron Z and me working with George.

> I'm now trying a shallow i18n check.

George just patched the issues you found with i18n:
http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn?root=svn&view=rev&rev=126289

Did we catch everything?  Are we at a +1 or 0 for i18n?