[sakai2-tcc] Request to include SAK-22283 in the 2.9.3 tag

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Jun 25 02:27:35 PDT 2013

First question is, are the changes fine for projects that have an
specific maintenance team, such as samigo, lessons, kernel...?

Who has checked the changes for the parts maintained by the CLE team?

I'm now trying a shallow i18n check.

Are strings returned by LinkMigrationHelper.java's editLinks and
bracketLinks displayed in the UI? Same question for
LinkMigrationHelperImpl.java's bracketAndNullifySelectedLinks.

It seems the changes in chef_assignments_student_view_submission.vm and
chef_assignments_student_view_submission_confirmation.vm are not
internationalized.

So far it's a global -1 for i18n.

J-F