[sakai2-tcc] Feedback on GB Extra Credit minor feature merge into 2.9.x

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Jun 20 09:04:49 PDT 2013

Okay, so I guess this goes to Megan as a question: do you feel I have
provided all relevant info for the possibility of this feature merge?  Does
it get a formal vote?  Or is it lazy consensus?

My approach would be to merge this after 2.9.3 is released.  I don't want
to pile into the 2.9.3 planning.

--Sam