[sakai2-tcc] Is there any reason I should not change the LTI version in trunk to 2.10-SNAPSHOT ??

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 03:45:39 PDT 2013

Well if it stays an indie then it becomes super confusing since the version
will at some point probably not line up with the reast of the actual 2.10
projects. I discussed this in my proposal, ie purepoms at 2.8.9 or
something when the Sakai release is 2.8.2 and other apps at 2.8.6. Head
explosion.

So it depends if you want to have off cycle release. If not and it is all
to be rolled into the main release cycle then go for it.

Was there any discussion on my proposal at the conference?

cheers,
Steve