[sakai2-tcc] Wrapping up Tools Survey/SQL Data

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Jul 12 04:07:51 PDT 2013

Okay, so since I've not heard any additional feedback, I'll publish the
survey graphs as-is, and I'll publish the raw summary data and notify the
community. Still not 100% sure about how to use the comments, but I should
institutions, etc).

It might be useful, also to have another discussion about the data and what
we think it shows. One thing that came out of this is some momentum to
possibly include the Yale Sign up tool, the #1 used Contrib tool according
to the survey.

:-)

Cheers,
Neal