[sakai2-tcc] When will we have the TCC meeting in June?

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Thu Jan 31 13:08:22 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com> wrote:
> Last year was half day before and half day after (on Thursday). I agree that
> worked out if the conference schedule is the same. Friday won't work out
> though.

This year's conference is Monday-Thursday again, 3-6 June 2013, per:

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/JCON/Apereo+2013+Conference

This schedule assumes workshops on Sunday, project meetings on
Thursday-Friday (that's the way it worked in Jasig). In Phoenix, I
strongly reminded some organizers that they need to allow for meetings
before the conference as well since we had problems last year getting
space. It was also proposed that a block of time DURING the conference
might be reserved for project meetings.

Seth