[sakai2-tcc] When will we have the TCC meeting in June?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Jan 31 12:59:56 PST 2013

Last year was half day before and half day after (on Thursday). I agree
that worked out if the conference schedule is the same. Friday won't work
out though.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/TCC+Atlanta+2012+Conference+Meetings

Sunday June 10 (1:30 PM - 5:30 PM)
Thursday June 14 (1:30 PM - 6:00 PM)