[sakai2-tcc] [cle-release-team] 2.8.3 ready for release, vote, test, etc

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:37:55 PST 2013

All,

Sakai 2.8.3 has been tagged, all indies released (muchas gracias to Chris M
for some indie releases) and everything is ready for checkout and testing
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//sakai/tags/sakai-2.8.3/

There are no binaries uploaded and nothing in the Maven repo for the core
projects yet (only indies). That will come after this is verified since it
takes a while to upload.

I have had to push ahead with this since no one wrote back against the
release. I would like a vote on this so if the TCC chair could call one
that would be great.

Everything works fine on a clean checkout, clean repo and clean tomcat.

cheers,
Steve