[sakai2-tcc] Preview of Upgrade Survey

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Jan 18 09:09:11 PST 2013

I suggested three sets of other questions, two involving contrib tool usage, two involving BasicLTI usage and one asking if an organization's upgrade will be handled in-house or via a vendor.

Any reason why they are not included in the survey?  If I had to choose between them I'd prefer to capture data on BasicLTI usage first, vendor assistance second and contrib adoption third.

Anth