[sakai2-tcc] Preview of Upgrade Survey

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Jan 18 08:51:57 PST 2013

I hope this link works. It should take you to a preview of the survey.

Thanks to everyone for the input, and special thanks to Anth for the wording on a couple of key questions.

Alan, I added a question that relates to community connection that may fit well in the survey (uh oh, scope creep!).  See what you think.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?PREVIEW_MODE=DO_NOT_USE_THIS_LINK_FOR_COLLECTION&sm=k9jAoowiQWlWZBMtA16M6SqcHghw9Q3O30D92kXEwCU%3d

When I get the TCC blessing, I'll send this out next week, probably Tuesday/Wednesday. (That's also the time I figure to announce 2.9.1 plans to the community, by coincidence. I don't think the two messages will get muddled, do you?)

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org