[sakai2-tcc] Reminder and Agenda - TCC - CLECC call, Wed, 10 am Eastern, 2 pm GMT

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Jan 15 11:08:50 PST 2013

10 am Eastern standard, 2 pm GMT

Agenda
-----------------

2.9.1 status - Performance issue and security issues. Schedule? Approach?  - Summary - Performance issue still in progress.  Pen team discovery of Security issues, being addressed quickly, need some verification before merging. Schedule for 2.9.1 hard to predict (though I would hazard a guess of late February).

Jira Triage process - look okay ? - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Jira+Triage

EuroSakai - FYI only - two presentations - "Sakai CLE needs you" : co-presenting with Alan Berg ; "Sakai CLE update" : focusing on CLE 2.9 - may mention some 2.10 thoughts from TCC . I've almost got the outline of these done in my head (with input from Alan on "needs you" of course). If I get an outline I'll share for review this week or for next. Open to suggestions of key points.

Apereo Conference - brainstorm ideas for presentations or creative ways to connect people or build community?  I mentioned in a previous email a couple of ideas: identifying schools who are doing local customizations to engage in community discussion; What about a requirements gathering session for 2.10 (getting users in a room and watching them use 2.9, etc)? Other thoughts?

Community building - Mustansar Mehmood from Rice has indicated a willingness to help some with community building/ getting more participation. Mustansar and I had a nice chat about this, but the question is how to expand on a discussion between two people to a larger group?

Teleconference
Default Dial-in Number:+1-734-418-9028

Your Conference Code: 8373263

Join Online:
https://apps.calliflower.com/myconference/8373263

Find a Dial in number in your city:
https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=328940

Skype:
Add ‘calliflowerskype’ as a contact in Skype.  You can then call Calliflower directly from Skype.