[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC schedule for 2013

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Jan 4 11:54:13 PST 2013

Hi TCC,

Starting with next week, let's plan on a general pattern of a CLECC - TCC meeting on Wednesdays at 10 am Eastern for the first, second, and third week of the month, and on Wednesday at 8 am Eastern for the fourth week of the month.  For this month, January, I'll also schedule a meeting on Wednesday, January 30 at 10 am Eastern, even though that is the fifth week of the month, because we might need it for the 2.9.1 release.

I'll send out calendar invitations to the TCC members soon. I'll also send the Calliflower teleconference information, though the logistics are the same as always.

I apologize for the short notice for next week's meeting, but if there is anything that needs commenting before the meeting, or anything that is important that comes out during the meeting, I'll send out an email with the information.

Also, keep in mind that these are placeholders, and we can use the time for something else. For example, if the TCC would like to conduct TCC business in this time slot. We just need to coordinate on the agenda.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org