[sakai2-tcc] Towards the Sakai CLE PMC

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Feb 28 13:19:33 PST 2013

I agree that becoming a PMC should be blessed by the board.   It is the only right way to do it.

If the board tells us to "bugger off" we can all write a new open source LMS on guthub :)

I think we should prepare a proposal with the expectation that the board will bless as long as it is reasonable.  And if the board does not bless it ... that would be interesting :)

/Chuck