[sakai2-tcc] Towards the Sakai CLE PMC

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:27:37 PST 2013

What I was getting at is that it would be good if the PMC has the
blessing/endorsement of the Apereo board.

I could form a group right now and say we are in charge of X. And so could
someone else. But with the board endorsement, the group that is formed will
be the official group.

Right now the TCC is the defacto CLE coordination group, and we self
formed. It would be nice if it was officially endorsed and recognised (ala
the board resolution).

cheers,
Steve