[sakai2-tcc] LTI Release Consulting

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Feb 25 15:48:20 PST 2013

Just a brief comment but I would generally expect the release which
works with 2.9.0, 2.9.1, and 2.9.x to pretty much be the same one
(probably referencing the 2.9.0 or 2.9.1 artifacts but not actually
including any in the build). Are you really relying on things that are
different in those versions or is there some other reason I am missing
for splitting things up like that?

-AZ