[sakai2-tcc] Apereo presentation on 2.9 - feedback requested

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Feb 25 12:24:25 PST 2013

Hi All,

In my proposal for Sakai 2.9 CLE presentation for the Apereo Conference, I put in the clause "Come learn about all the improvements and an outline of forecasted plans for the future."

For the EuroSakai conference I managed to keep it high level, and the interest in 2.9 and CLE wants you presentation, seemed to be high enough to deflect scrutiny. I did get a couple of comments though, that institutions would like a clearer roadmap and timeline into the future. While I recognize the constraints of providing such a roadmap and timeline, if we can develop something substantive and a good way of answering those concerns, we might win some additional confidence and allies in our process.

What is the best way to proceed on this? Or should I just keep it generic? (My preference is for the former :-) ).

Regards,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org