[sakai2-tcc] Release artifacts not in a repo

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 03:44:00 PST 2013

Hi David,

They should all be in the maven repo so that tools can depend on them without having to first build the dependent tool, so yes, this needs to be addressed. From the looks of that list, all of the core Sakai tools are missing and only the indies have been deployed.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/sakaiproject/

Compare to:
http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/org/sakaiproject/

cheers,