[sakai2-tcc] TCC meetings @ Apereo Conference

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Feb 4 08:45:04 PST 2013

I think that would depend on the schedule for the pre-conference workshops.
It mostly worked out last year because many of us (Steve, Aaron, Dave,
Myself) were in the morning CLE workshop but had nothing going on in the
afternoon workshops. This year  there might be different more topics worth
talking about? Still the Sunday afternoon session had pretty light
attendance (only about half of TCC and a few guests).

Thursday worked out great, and if there's time during that seems pretty
useful too (especially on Monday or early Tuesday)

I'd say it's too early to make a firm decision, more likely in April?