[sakai2-tcc] TCC meetings @ Apereo Conference

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Mon Feb 4 08:35:10 PST 2013

All,
   I heard from Ian about reserving space for project coordination meetings.

The Apereo Conference runs from 2nd - 7th June in San Diego.   Sunday 2nd will be pre-conference workshop day, and Friday 7th is held for project collaboration time.   The conference will only go 1/2 the day on Thursday.

If I recall we did planning on Sunday and had a more open meeting on Thursday.   Are we all comfortable doing 1/2 day Sunday (afternoon) and 1/2 day Thursday (afternoon)?

Megan