[sakai2-tcc] Code review process

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Wed Aug 21 06:33:04 PDT 2013

The formatting stuff can be done via PMD with a cut down set of rules and FindBugs also good at focusing attention. Therefore, the code review infrastructure should include some pointers to lines of code with warnings as a start to a proper review. I am hoping this is part of the hostingplan.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam