[sakai2-tcc] McGraw Hill inquiry

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Aug 6 12:20:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks to Steve Swinsburg this is mostly filled out. Not sure if I should mention OSP for this requirement:

"Students in courses can upload files to courses they are taking.  Students can also log PD [professional development, I presume - Neal] performed outside of the system and take notes on classes that can be accessed outside of the system. Students should have easy access to their course schedule upon login."

I only know of OSP at a very high level, so I don't know if it applies, but if Steve suggests it might, then maybe I should just go with that (but not sure exactly what to say). This is close to the final draft, enclosed. Obviously will take out reference to myself.

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
neal.caidin at apereo.org
Skype: nealkdin