[sakai2-tcc] Confluence plan

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Aug 6 11:38:26 PDT 2013

Hey,

Turns out that the security patch can be applied separately from the upgrade. So tomorrow evening, Wednesday, will be the security patch. I've tentatively scheduled an upgrade to Confluence for the first week in September. There is a risk of some plug-ins not being compatible, therefore it might require some cleanup.

The date is flexible and I'm open to input. My thinking is to have the upgrade to Confluence sometime after CLE 2.9.3 is released and I'm assuming we will have it released by then.

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator