[sakai2-tcc] [Building Sakai] New Feature: Assignment Peer Review SAK-23812

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Aug 2 08:34:03 PDT 2013

My own opinion is that in cases like what Bryan and Matt discuss below we should operate under the rules of lazy consensus after the proposal is posted on the sakai-dev list.  As I suggested in San Diego I would extend this approach to maintenance release work as well, letting those intimate with the release utilize lazy consensus rules throughout the release cycle including setting the release date.

Anth