[sakai2-tcc] CLA process discussion

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Apr 17 09:42:35 PDT 2013

Sorry.. The "S" was the beginning of the thought before my Macbook pro decided it was time to send the email.

I was going to say that another item is to try and find "missing" CLA's and CCLA's. With an example of Rutgers being one I cannot find at the moment, even though they filled their's out a long time ago.

Cheers,
Neal